Thursday, June 4, 2009

K & K Kleen up Krew to the Rescue!!!

A very special thanks to our wonderful Heber cousins that helped us clean up a very nasty and dirty duplex after our renters were evicted. There were all sorts of treasures to be cleaned up like ferret poop, mildew bathrooms and booger walls (just to name the high lights). Did I mention this renter was only there for 3 MONTHS! We called Kris and Kat to ask if they were interested in some bio hazard cleanup last minute and amazingly enough they agreed! They drove the 45 min down Parley's Canyon to help us all evening. You really saved us ladies we would have NEVER had the duplex ready for our next renters with out you!!! I don't think they will ever answer the phone again when we call but if they do they will be treated to a Bee's game and some hot dogs!

5 comments:

traci miller said...

jenny i did not own a ferrett when i was renting your house. you know it was a squirrel. that's not cool that you posted all this about me either. i put those boogers on the wall in secrecy. i could not afford tissues at the time.

nersey said...

You brought this on your self. Next time we see each other prepare for me to blow my nose in your hair!

Heather said...

you are awesome!!! i heard about all your hard work. wish i was there to help ya.
missin you. lets chat soon paaalease.

H

~kj~ said...

like I told mama jo and you guys that is what family is for! I was definatly blessed with one of the best families and I will continue to do what i can in time of need!! Bring on the Bee's!!

xoxoxo

ps...K-man in the pictures by g&g nelson's grave is priceless!!

~kj~ said...

awwww sweetie your comments are by far the best they are what keeps me going....but I made Kyler's cake. I have hidden secerts it's true!!!!

xoxoxoxo