Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Tuzie!

Introducing our newest Pollywog We are happy to announce the birth of our beautiful little girl Harper Susan Miller! She was born August 2, 2010~
at 4:44am
7lbs 10oz
19 in.
Names are kind of a big deal in our family. We decided to name her after one of my favorite author's Harper Lee who wrote To Kill a Mockingbird. Her middle name is after my all time favorite woman my mom Susan.

For a blog name we are going to keep it true to her name sake and we dub her Little Tuzie after Grandma Tuzie



6 comments:

Angie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Missy said...

Glad to finally see pictures of her, proof that there really is a baby! :) Very cute, looks like her big brother to me.

The Laubs said...

Congrats! She's adorable.

Drea said...

She is SOOO cute you guys!! Congratulations!! Girls are so fun!

Tamaran said...

Oh my goodness! She is such a little doll! I'm so excited for you guys (and jealous-I still have 2 months)!

Congrats! I love the name, by the way.

Missletoe said...

Ahhhhhh! I want to squeeze Little Tuzi.