Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuzie Cat Tuesday

Our little yummy baby girl is just growing up super fast. Tuzie loves to watch the Beans and K-Man run laps around the house and play. in fact she actually keeps a very close eye on K-Man because he has recently caught on to how easily she startles. K-Man's new favorite game is to sneak up as quietly as a lion stalking it prey on poor unsuspecting Tuzie and let out a ferocious growl with a pounce. I nearly have to peal her off the ceiling every time. Where he learned this I do not know, maybe it is a natural big brother instinct to that is meant to keep baby sisters on their toes.

3 comments:

Mindurs said...

Ha!Ha! K-man has got the bog brother act down. I love it. I love that baby Tuzie. Come home soon so I can meet her before she gets too big.

Heather said...

she looks adorable in that outfit!!! hope all is well with you! :)

Missletoe said...

My heart melts. Loving your snuggy cat.