Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Fix for all of you Tuzie Fiends

I was talking to Glama tonight whe she reminded me that once a upon a time I had a blog that I updated fairly regularly and that she needed photographic proof that her name sake was meeting her potential as the worlds most darling girl. So to you my 2-3 readers I submit a beauty shot of Tuzie. I will post more this weekend I promise, There is a ton from December and January to choose from and their are EVEN some of K-Man. Stay tunned...


3 comments:

Tamaran said...

I may not always make time to comment, but I hope you count me as one of your readers! Love and miss you guys. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. Happens so fast!

The Laubs said...

That is an adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

She is SO beautiful!!!!
XXOXOXO
Grandma Jo