Sunday, May 18, 2008

The not so pleasent side of pregnancy

I can't believe I am going to write this little confession but seeing that those people who are likely to see this post I talk with on the phone on a regular basis anyway so on with my confession. If you are not interested in my daily runs to the ladies rom now is a good time to stop reading....
I find that the worst possible combination has to be Allergies and Pregnancy its like the perfect storm for peeing your pants. Due to the recent amniotic fluid watch I was doing my part to drink as much water as humanly possible, like over 100 oz a day this means I would frequent the ladies room about every 30 to 45 min and have average 3-4 nightly runs. Now the reason I say Allergies and Pregnancy make the perfect storm is with out fail I am like 30 sec away from the bathroom and I SNEEZE EVERY TIME. After I had just finished my last final exam at the U I had a thought of making a quick pit stop before heading over to mom's to grab my laundry I thought to myself, do I run into the disgusting public bathroom, no I will be fine 15 min. and I am at mom free clear and dry no worries right? Wrong the answer was dead wrong! Right as I am pull in into the driveway BAM I sneeze I walk into my parents house to find Mom and Mindurs at the table. Hoping to find some sympathy I express my frustration about being 25 with no blatter control and instead Mindurs offers me one of Ashies diapers! the true tragidy of this is I might have taken her up on it if they were just a bit bigger. I think it might take three to fashion them into something workable.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jenny you make me laugh so hard!
Trust me it doesn't get any better either just worse!!! ;)

Missletoe said...

Yeah, just hope you don't get a hacking cough on top of that. That is all I have to say about that. ...At least on the internet.

Unknown said...

Jenny! This is hilarious! I'm glad I get to hear about your adventures prior to having my own little bundle of joy!