Thursday, August 7, 2008

Getting To Know You!




This might come as a shock to most of you but I am what you might call a crazy dog person. The Beans and I have been inseprable since he joined our little family. When people would ask how many children we were going to have my favorite answer was 2 dogs. This being said when I found out I was pregnant Cookie and I were beyond excited... and the Beans seemed to know something was up. When we would take naps Beans would sleep as close to my tummy as possible and would usually be rewarded with a couple of swift kicks from K-Man. I was really worried with what the Beans reaction would be when he met our little bundle of joy. Well I was worried for nothing he has been a most excellent guard dog and DOESN'T let me or K-Mna out of his site. When I am nursing and K-Man is on my right Beans is on my left, when we take naps the Beans watches K-man in his bassinet. Above are the first pictures of K-Man meeting his big canine brother, enjoy!

5 comments:

Heather said...

he is beautiful you guys!! I wish i was there to hold him!!! I'm glad bucks loves him as much as you both do!!!
thanks for the fun pictures!!!
hope all is well~

~kj~ said...

I can't wait to hold him an baby-sit him, you know I am only a few minutes away if you need anything!! I am glad all is well and we love you guys!!

xoxoxox
Krissy

Glama said...

As you know, Aunt Murphy wants to get K-Man's attention too. She loves to get a toy out and drop it by K-Man in hopes he will grab it into his teeth and play tug-a-war. It is nice that Bean's will have his own baby to train. Maxie has done a wonderful job with her 2 boys!

~kj~ said...

Hey so I hear you are blessing lil K-man on the 7th, we will be there for sure!! Can't wait to see him!! Love you guys

Heather said...

i want to see more pictures!!!!!
hurry up already!!! :)