Thursday, September 25, 2008

ohh so thats how a computer works!







I would like to start with an apology for not posting more often. I thought that when I was on maternity leave I would be blogging daily. Unfortunitly I have been more up for a nap then typing. The first photo K-man is wearing my new obsession for baby wear FOOTIE PJ'S. So cute Auntie Heather provided this very stylish crayola inspired number. The next picture is a head shot that proves his fine features. I was hoping I could get his long eyelashes to show but apparently that can only be seen in person and on close inspection. The third shot is of kenneth tap dancinng in his sailor suit. Cookie was not as impressed as the Davis women who were nothing but compliments. It did cost me sleeping in on saturday mornings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey if I don't get my saturday morning beauty rest, how am I supposed to properly teach k-man about the energy it takes to truly root for the UTES? Go Utah!

Mackenzie said...

So cute! I have been waiting impatiently for pictures...so glad to see them! Hope you are all doing well!