Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our big week
















Boy did we have a big week to kick off September and forgot our camera for most of it. We had alot of visitors and family come into town for K-Man's blessing. We had JoMama, Grampa Burton and the Easton Clan flew in from Texas to join the festivities. Needless to say there was a lot to getting ready to do the Bean's needed a bath to play with his Easton cousins and to play host to all of our many guests. Our little 400sq. apartment held a pizza social to welcom everyone into town not to mention a sneak peak/ cuddle time with K-man. We also had Cookie's best friend Jeff and his super fun wife Tracy cam up to join the festivities. It was great having Cookies family in town I don't think a changed a single diaper when JoMama or Becky were in the room. I also put my cute nieces and nephew to work in the garden. We had such a good time with all of you come back soon.





6 comments:

~kj~ said...

um....I was there too!!!! Glad to see some pics he is adorable! Hope to see you guys soon!

xo

Heather said...

He is beautiful!!! I wish we could have been there too!
I can't wait to hold him soon someday i hope...
love & miss you guys!
xo

nersey said...

Sorry Krissy I did neglect to mention our favorite cousin. I do now varify that Krissy did grace us with her presence:]. You might want to hurry up Heather this kid is growing like CRAZY, He will be chasing down all of his Seattle cousins by Christmas.

~kj~ said...

Jenny your awesome and I love you to death!!!! I do like your comment about Matt and I, well you know I think we could have been!! Matt is great and I love him to death too and it makes me happy we are so much alike!! We need to come see you guys, miss you and keep in touch.

xoxoxoxoxo

Bam Pah said...

Nersy and Cookie Monster:

I love your camera. It makes the yard look like a park and the apartment looks huge. I had a great time at the blessing festivities.

~kj~ said...

Matt~ Thank you so much for that info....but to tell you the truth I think this is the time that I'm done for good. Because this has been the easiest and the cravings I haven't really had them at all. But if for some strange reason all of a sudden I get knocked over with them you will be the first one I call!!!
:)