Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ssssssssssnake Farm!

When Uncle B came down South to help Cookie bring our stuff down we knew that we had to do something AMAZING, and what could possibly be more amazing then a trip to Snake Farm?!?! I first lay ed eyes on this fine farm a couple of years ago when Cookie and I came for a visit and we drove past it. I thought to myself now there is a destination! So it seems fitting that on our maiden voyage to Snake Farm we bring my favorite twin brother.
4 GIGANTIC Snakes, snuggling up close. K-Man and I were brave enough to be this close (courtesy of 4 in glass cages)

K-Man made friends with this little Chickie who spent the rest of our trip following K around the farm



Uncle B and K-Man at the petting portion of the farm



Uncle B chasing Roosters

Checking out more big snakes


Looking in on the Alligators

K-Man, Cookie and Uncle B


Feeding the goats and sheep

4 comments:

Heather said...

wow... you are brave i hate snakes they freak me out!!! :)

Mindurs said...

That is one destination you cannot drag this big chicken to.

nersey said...

What ever Ash and Coach will be dying to come!

Carsen and Lesina said...

Jenny your home is beautiful. I hate snakes...but they are cool to look at from a distance. Hope all is well with your fam in Texas. All I know is that Southern people know how to cook.