Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am okay, but the Audi...








...wasn't so lucky. These pictures are ones I took at the body shop. I didn't want to look at the car at the scene so I waited till I had a skilled professional to walk me through everything and hold my hand. It's kinda like seeing a loved one in the ICU (minus a classless joke about taps playing, sorry B). The accident was no big deal, c'mon I was in an Audi for heavens sake; but the other guy spun 180 degrees; but he is okay too. If you can belive it he is a mormon from the Holladay area, circa 30 years ago by way of New Jersey. It was just too bad we met like this. Believe me I am fine, even for something as small as this I am glad I have gap insurance. I will let ya'll know the final verdict about the 'ol girl once I hear from the body shop.


5 comments:

Heather said...

oh my heck i'm so sorry. nate & i have the worst luck with cars... & i mean the worst!!!! i guess it runs in the family!! ;) glad that you are o.k.!

The Laubs said...

Oh no! I'm glad your ok, but the poor car :(

Unknown said...

oh sad! :( Glad to hear you are a-ok... but seriously... the Audi looks like she could use a little love :(

Missletoe said...

What's THAT about?!! Seriously we should talk sometime! I'm glad you are all okay!

Troy and Segi said...

Im just glad you are okay!