Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thanksgiving and some Christmas....Belated


Our Thanksgiving spread and boy was it a lot of food for 3 adults and one toddler. we were nursing these treats for about 3 weeks. about twice a week I cleverly disguise our left over mashed potatoes and turkey. Considering that this was my first Thanksgiving out from under Glama's wing I would say it was a success. Glama was one speed dial the whole morning while I prepared our meal and she was kind enough to give me her secret ingredient....BUTTER. We missed our loud crazy Utah family but it is nice to know we can manage in a pinch!

Cookie Carving our yummy bird


Grandma Jo an Kenneth cheesing it up for the camera. The general consensus was that K-Man was the best dressed at our table. His cute little sweater came from Auntie Mistletoe before he was born! We love these kinds of finds.

I can't believe I am posting this but this shot was taken a couple of days after K-Man took a nose dive off of an end table he had been climbing on and still climbs on. Our man is fearless, it won't be long before he starts scaling the walls like Spider Man. Did I mention he is fearless?
This year we were invited up to our friend's Andy and Hedvigs annual Christmas kick off party, complete with cookie decorating, crafts and a tractor ride around the farms.(unfortunately I only took pictures on the hey ride) We can't wait till next year!

5 comments:

Heather said...

ohhhhhhh i miss you guys! glad your holidays were fun!

Anonymous said...

And what a yummy dinner it was! You are a GREAT cook. Like Mother Like Daughter!! Thanks for sharing the holidays with me!
Love ya tons
Jo Mama

Missy said...

How fun to hear from the long lost Texan Millers! I'm one to talk, right? :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Missletoe said...

That K-Man is a looker! That sweater was made for the big guy. I wish we could play with our cuz (and you!) everyday.

Troy and Segi said...

Kenneth is ALL boy..fearless and such a looker! I can't believe you cooked a turkey. It looks delish. Wish I was that talented. Glad you had fun!