Friday, April 30, 2010

The things that can happen when the family is in Utah.

Well hi everyone. Since nersey and k-man decided to ditch me this last week for cooler climates up in Utah I decided to do a little remodeling. First I started out by building this fabulous flower box.


Then I quickly got to work putting in the makings of "K-Man Cove", more to come later! The picture above is the after and the picture below is k-man standing in the back yard for the before picture.





Ah, who am I kidding all I really had time for was growing this, as they say in Boston, "wicked" beard as I sat pining and crying for nersey and k-man to come home. The house and yard are just about finished and we will post more pictures very soon! I am very glad to have nersey and k-man back home, and so is buckley!


2 comments:

nersey said...

You also forgot that you deep cleaned EVERYTHING, including our nasty bathroom! You are the best and we are glad we are home!

Missletoe said...

I'd pick slave labor over a clean shaven face any day! Nice.

Love the flower box, can't wait to see your beautiful flowers!