Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuzie Tuesday!

This week at our pad has been a very uneventful one. Cookie, Jo Momma and I ALL had the stomach flue so between running to the bathroom, lysoling everything our poor babies were left to fend for themselves. OK not really but there was a A LOT of movie watching and K-Man finally likes to hold his sister. Now whenever I pull Tuzie up into my lap K-Man says "My turn hold Harper" He seems most interested in holding her when she is screaming so either he wants to comfort her or he really likes loud squirmy creatures, both could very much be true.

3 comments:

Mindurs said...

What a sweet brother!

Missletoe said...

I love seeing the Tuz in all of her sweet threads!

What sweet babies you have. Oh I want to see them! ...and of course YOU!

nicole said...

aww so cute!