Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuzie Tuesday Delux Edition

2 months old!
Currently weighing in at 12lbs and 10 oz and 22 1/2 in long
(Officially making her heavier then the Beans)

Well for a weekly feature I have failed. It is not for a lack of great pictures (because this little cutie can strike a pose) but more so an exhausted Mommy. Being a Mother of two is suprizingly much more hectic then that of a Mother of one. I think it is the lack of sleep. Two major things that effect sleep around here is K-Man has now decided he does not need naps when infact he most certainly still does and the other major thing is Tuzie now sleeps through the night about 7-8 hours. The bummer with this is almost the exact same night K-Man started to wake up for 2 to 3 hours during the middle of the night. I think these two little rascals are conspiring against me. Any who back to why you have logged on without further delay I give you Tuzie Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mindurs said...

Oh my she has changed so much. What a cutie! Wish I could fly out for her big day. Hugs from Aunt Mindurs!