Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daddy's Girl

It was love at first sight
(BTW this phot was taken BEFORE I got to hold her, I'm just say'n)


I know I have said this before but dagnabbit I was really hoping that my daughter would look like me, not the cute girl version of Cookie.


She even got Cookies amazingly fast growing and super thick facial hair

Well there seems to be a new top dog around here and I will let you know that it is not me. It seems that carrying a baby in your tummy and nursing them does not necessarily make you their favorite. But you cannot blame our sweet Tuzie for this Cookie is pretty sweet. These two are inseparable. They have long chats about politics and watch college football together, they also bond over a tall bottle of breast milk in the wee hours of the morning while mommy is asleep. Almost as soon as we found out that Tuzie was a girl Cookie was wrapped around her little finger. Throughout my pregnancy he would come home from work with little pink outfits and accessories. Cookie has always been somewhat of a baby whisperer and can seem to calm and soothe her when nothing else will work. He is also fearless when it comes to baby care things like changing diapers, giving baths and trimming finger nails (which I dread). I am so grateful for my beautiful girl but feel even luckier that I have such a wonderful husband and that Tuzie has such a great Dad.


3 comments:

Tamaran said...

Cute pictures! And I'm sorry, but your right-she looks like the cute feminine version of cookie. I'm a little nervous to see who our little one prefers (we're at 38 weeks!).

Heather said...

love the picture of Matt & H with the pink bows!!!! :)

nersey said...

You have not had that baby yet Tamaran? hahaha, sorry I hated when people asked that.
Heather, Katt fought that picture but I love it. They look like twins.