Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kenneth Matthew Miller - Hi Everyone











Hi Everyone,


Sorry it has taken us a while to get this little guy up on the blog but we have had a couple of days of work to get him camera ready. He and Mommy are doing fantastic. He was born July 30, 2008 at 9:32 in the morning; he is 6lbs 10oz and is 20 inches long. Doug and Nate are the winners of the of the baby lotto. Doug won the guess for the weight, his guess tied with Aubrey's but the tie breaker was the inches that Doug guessed right on. Nate won for the date he and Scott both guessed the 18th of August but Nate won the tie breaker by guessing 20 1/2 inches. See Baby Lotto guesses for a complete list.



8 comments:

Melanee said...

well, that puts a damper on our baby shower. But I think this is probably more exciting. I hope you are doing well. Kenneth is beautiful. Jen, you look great. Did you just have that baby? Wow. Congratulations guys.

Missletoe said...

Wow! Nersey is a Mommy!!!! I can't wait to meet this little muff. He is absolutely adorable, of course! I wish I was there to squeeze him. Don't let him grow too much this month before I get there.

Unknown said...

Congrats, you guys! I'm super excited for you! Jen, you do look AMAZING for just having a baby, but how could you look any different; I mean, you looked good in Mom pants with Snowflakes cereal on your sweater! Hope to see you this weekend still. Let me know if you're up to it!

Heather said...

You look B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l!! You don't even look like you had a baby!!
He reminds me a lot of what Cayden looked liked as a baby!!! SO CUTE!!!
I'm glad he is doing so well!
Miss you guys

XOXO

Missy said...

I'm glad you finally posted pictures - I've been checking for the last few days! He's tiny and oh so cute. Congrats!

melanie33 said...

Matt..I hope you rememeber me, mel.. brian's wife...nates bf...
if you don't remember I will have to hunt you down. I just popped in to tell you congrats on the baby! How exciting! I hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Mel,
I do remeber. Thanks for stopping in. Feel free to visit any time. Tell Brian hi for me.

Mrs. Olson said...

Wow! He's a good looking kid! Way to go Millers- CONGRATULATIONS!