Monday, November 10, 2008

An Apology to Erika America

My good friend Erika and I met on a train heading into Siberia. We forgded a friendship on those long cold nights deep in Russia's outer darkness. Long story short Erika is great. She had recently posted a blog about Obama's wonderful win not being wonderful win for America. Obviously my first gut reaction is how she couldn't be more wrong. I then proceded to write a novel of a comment on her blog listing my reasons as to why we as Americans have nver been so lucky. I am always up for a spirited debate about politics. I still believe that Obama is the best man for the job and will do alot of good things to improve our country but maybe next time I will not shoot my mouth off so quickly on someone elses blog. I just can't seem to help myself. Long story short I love you Erika and I will do my best. Please don't forget your old pal Jendy when you privatize your blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JenDy... no apologies necessary! I didn't need/expect/want one, but thanks anyway. You are completely welcome to leave any comments you want to on my blog. I know we don't agree on politics, (remember how I own a gun and kill things?) but it doesn't stop us from having an opinion, right? This fine characteristic of "blog bashing" was honed in Russia.. where the Russians laugh when they make people cry! Seriously, no apology needed. We are still buds. I mean really... who else can I tag team when we decide to take over the world?!

nersey said...

You still warm the cockles of my heart.