Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Bit Late for Halloween Eh?














I like to think of myself as being fashionably late. We had lots of fun this fall, K-Man makes Cookie and I more fun. For his first Halloween we decorated sugar cookies, carved pumpkins, and visited lots of family. My sister Cyncha came in from Seattle and Cookies brother Nate from Seattle. Both of them brought their fun families into town. Unfortunitly we forgot our camera, BOO! The Seattle Millers were dressed in the spookiest and most incredibly dazzling costumes. Cayden was a storm trooper, Marlee was Cinderella and Garrett was a very sweet little skunk. We had lots of fun sitting out the front porch at Marla's house (Heather's Mom) watching trick or treaters come to the door and watch Marlee give handfulls of candy to lucky trick or treaters. Cyncha's big guy was a very fierce lion. It was fun to compare our two guys Davis is amazing he is all over the place crawling like a pro. He is six months older then K-Man but they are about the same size. It is truely a tragedy that we didn't have our camera. Glama was is right the only picture you regret is the one you don't take (or the one you didn't suck in your tummy for) .

5 comments:

~kj~ said...

I love reading your blogs, they always make me laugh and smile!! It sounds like an awsome halloween!! K~man is adorable, and thanks for the comment on my music I will keep it jammin just for you sweet cakes!!!

xoxoxoxo

Heather said...

xoxo
miss you guys & it was so fun to see you as well!

~kj~ said...

I think it's time for a new update, come on cousins!!!!! Hey um, are you guys going to be around Saturday?

Mindurs said...

K-man is so stinking cute. Can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

~kj~ said...

ok you two, well I stopped by last saturday the 22nd but you guys weren't home....:( well i hope you have a happy thanksgiving!! We will be in vegas with mama jo and burton and amy jo!! We love you!!!!