Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy, Busy!

These are some completely random shots of K-MAN but as some of you can see he has changed alot over this last month so as a courtesy to my fan base (all 3 of you) I give you just a brief highlight of our chubby little monster!These STUNNING flowers arrived as a suprise one day after visiting Daddy at work. Cookie is very sweet and has been known to show up with flowers for no reason and sometimes for VERY good reason. He is the Best. Thank you cookie I love them!
We spent one toasty January day out for a walk (before all of this NASTY inversion set in). K-Man was wide awake for the first half but on the way home he pooped out. Long walks with big hills can poop anyone out.

K-Man is hanging out with his best friend Clifford the not so bog dog. This toy is about the only bate he goes for when we try to get him to roll over. Thanks JoMomma for the flannel shirt and overalls. I think it is my new favorite outfit on him. You should see all the ladies swoon over him in it!



These last 2 shots are of him enjoying everyones favorite Christmas gift. K-man LOVES his toy. not only is there LOTS to keep him busy but now all of his big boy cousins come over and play/talk with him. It is sooo fun!



See! Nothing but smiles!!!



8 comments:

~kj~ said...

Look at that smile!! It is so awesome to have such a happy baby! When you guys feel like taking a drive you should head up to Heber and see the new house!!

Love you guys!

The Laubs said...

He's adorable! I just love overalls on babies!

Unknown said...

Yay for Kman and yay for flowers! I miss you. :(

Tamaran said...

Love the overalls! I'll check on Saturday. We volunteered to watch Kristiana's boys if she needed it. No specific day, no specific time. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Heather said...

he is so freakin cute! i love him so much!
miss you guys..

Tamaran said...

K, are we still on for Saturday? We would love to get together. Is your phone number the same? Mine is. Guess I will have to give it a try if I haven't heard from you by tonight.

Bam Pah said...

Millers:

Thank you for sharing your marvelous Kenneth with us. It is pure joy to see him in the family room. We really love having you with us

Missletoe said...

I wanna munch on some sweet chunks.