Tuesday, February 12, 2008

12 Weeks Down 28 To Go!!!!

Today at the crack of 7:30 Matt and I were off to the doctors office for our first ultrasound! The nurse who preformed our ultra sound was impressed with all the great mug shots and dance moves our little ham was doing for the camera. The little Muff comes by that honestly! As for me I am feeling GOOD, the all day morning sickness is getting less frequent and I am less tired. Pregnancy has so many weird effects on the body and I am sure I have not even begun to see the worst of it. We are lucky that everything is going by swimmingly.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Only 28 more weeks and we meet our new cousin - the boys and I are excited!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

So photogenic. Look out Glamma you may have another picture hopper in the making. But if she/he has his/her moms looks then any picture will be made better by it.

Heather said...

So cute!!! It really is a good lookin munchkin!! I can hardley wait to get my hands on him!!! Oh, wait or it could be a she... If it is aunt Heather will hook her up with lots & lots of pink!!!!!

Love you guys! Thanks for checking in on me while I have been on my death bed!! {my new love is motrin}
he,he,he :)

Missletoe said...

There's a baby inside you Ners!