Friday, February 22, 2008

I love my wifey!

I love my wife! I know this is a completely corny way to tell her and others how much I appreciate and love nersey but then again I don't care what others think. This week has been a busy one, I barely have had the time to spend with her. I think it is the pressure of the little "miller muff" on the way, and the desire to put in more hours, but I have truly missed just hanging out with her. She has been sick this week, I think it is a touch of the flu that everyone has been getting, which has made it tough. As I left the house this morning I couldn't help but think how much I appreciate and love her, she makes everyday worth getting up for and I race home to see her or be there when she comes back from doing all the things that she has to do. I am so proud of her, while we weren't planning on having a baby so soon she has really stepped into that courageous spirit of hers that I love. I know she will make a great mommy and that our baby is already blessed to be able to call her "mom". Nersey I love you and appreciate all that you do for Buckley and I. You brighten my life and I didn't think I would ever be so lucky to have you as my wife. I love you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww so sweet!

hope to see you guys!
love ya

nersey said...

I am one lucky girl! I love you too Cookie, thanks for the sweet post!

Anonymous said...

She is a sweetie! Got to love the Faners!

Mackenzie said...

I love that Lukie is in that picture too. Wow, was he ever that tiny?
Love you guys!
Mackenzie