Sunday, February 3, 2008

On the hunt for a new lillypad

Saturday afternoon Glama picked up the Cookie Monster and I for a whirl wind tour of the finest condo's Sugarhood and Murray have to offer. After spending the last 8 months practically sitting on top of each other in our gradiose 400 square ft. love shack, we were sooo excited to see what was waiting for us! We hit 6 condo's in 2 hours and there were two very definite maybes and 4 definitly nots. I am open to any thing as long as there is a washer , dryer and a dishwasher not named Nersey. One of the more apealing ones is down stairs from our dear friends The Liz'z but that may not be as attractive to CookieM and to Mr. Liz who would be inheriting unoffical sisterwives. I do love me some Liz. Our friendship started as two lost and stranded soul mates who met in the bitter Siberian waste lands and because of that experience are creeply bonded together. I am not sure CookieM is up for that ....yet.
Everything was in a scary nieghborhood but as Glama points out that builds charactor and service oppurtunities. I'm thinking that maybe we can hold up in the love shack maybe a little longer I am really enjoying my cush Relief Society calling where I only teach once a month. Thanks for taking us out Glama you are the best!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you guys find something... Or your love shack will really be pushing the limits when the little bambino arrives!!! :)
Happy house hunting!!!

nersey said...

Our little bambino was the only reason why we were looking. At $300 a month I would live in a paper box!

Anonymous said...

You could say that the LOVE shack is the reason there is a little bambino on the way. Living in that amount of space you were bound to bump into each other. wink!

nersey said...

So see you see the urgency we have to get out of there! The Miller Muff doesn't need another sibling besides our beloved family pooch for a couple of years.