Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bring on Spring!!!

I know it is only February 13 but I am so done with snow! In the Salt Lake valley we were fortunate to have 5 incredible sun filled days. My spring fever is out of control all I can think about is sneaking down to southern Utah to beach myself on top of some red rock to burn that sunshine into my soul. Today started well enough, light jacket weather, some wind but now, BUT NOW, there is thick slimmy snow falling! Don't get me wrong snow is wonderful during the holidays and I know that I live in a desert and need snow pack so I can water my flowers and swim in the summer time but really in my horemonal state I started to cry when I was driving to class this afternoon I felt like spring would never come. When I think of my childhood all of my best memories were full of sunshine I cannot recal one blistery stormy day among them. I am ready for good times on the lake, taking naps on hikes, and sitting out side on a lazy summer night.

3 comments:

Heather said...

O.K. don't talk to me about spring!! I get rain, rain, rain, oh, until about june 28th or so & then I finally get too see the sunlight!!
I do admit I love spring in utah especially on the temple grounds b/c I love tulips!
Thanks for checking in on me while I was sick it meant a lot! I'am doing a little bit better today!! :)
I hope you have a happy V-Day tomorrow!!

P.S. Good luck trying to climb any red rock with your pregnant belly!
It's called out-a-breath!!! :)
Love ya
H

nersey said...

Ya today I was walking from lower campus to the hyper buildings(top of campus) and I took a break half way. I was thinking it took 20 min and I was breathing heavily, thats counts as daily exercise right?

Heather said...

Totally!!!!!!!!!!