Wednesday, October 22, 2008

By Popular Demand...





























Glama and I went to Gardner Village to capture K-Man playing in Halloween camoflauge. As you can see he seemed to tolerate it at best, although there was no open war cry like screams we had a very difficult time capture his sweet gummy smile. I had posted some pic's on phrogbottom phorum and was asked by Jomama to post some more on polywogs. The cute pumpkin costume was purchased by the fantastic Jomama last year when she got a sneaky feeling that she would have a grandbaby to wear it for next year's Halloween. She also admitted that when she purchased it for 29 cents that she hoped it would be Cookie and I that would be needing to dress a baby for this most festive of all holidays. I tell this story because it showcases 2 of Jomama's super powers, 1. She is able to find THE MOST AMAZING DEALS on anything and 2. she has a spidy sense for grandbabies. It is really is amazing she knew we were pregnant before we even concieved!!! Another side note on her second super power the week before Christmas we were celebrating together with Cookies family and she mentioned that her Christmas wish was that we were pregnant, again we did not yet know we were. It is truely dumbfounding!

9 comments:

~kj~ said...

Jomama is the best, I love her!!! He is adorable in that costume!! We will be in SLC on Saturday will you guys be around??

Anonymous said...

My favorite pics are the ones where he looks grumpy to be put in a halloween costume. Reminds me of me most halloweens.

nersey said...

BOO! That is my first day back at work, but Matt will be around.

~kj~ said...

That is Boo Hoo.....well we will still try to stop by, I am going ro test drive a Dodge Calibur and may or maynot get it, so I don't know what time it will be at!!!

Anonymous said...

you bet your sweet booty that you will stop by! And bring that hot dodge calibur by. I will have to really test it out and make sure that it is safe! ;) I am just that good of a cousin, you don't find 'em better than me krissy!

~kj~ said...

Matt you know I love ya, and your my favorite!!!! We are just too much alike....so of course we're the best!!

:)

Missy said...

I think the baby is looking more and more like Matt!

Edda Phillips said...

Wow! He is so cute! And I laughed out loud at your boob grope story. I can totally relate! It took me a while to control the urge, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!