Thursday, October 16, 2008

Take That You Nasty Gall Blatter!

To all my innards, I would like them to know that they are on notice. If they start causing me grief they will be packing their bags, you got that pancrease and kidney? Just ask your friend the gall blatter... oh wait. Aparently women who just give birth are at a higher risk for gall stones and let me tell you they are NASTY! NASTY!NASTY! I went into surgery this morning at 7:30am and was released from the hospital at 12pm. The surgery went well and I am feeling great I have the worlds best nurse maid, Cookie has waited on me hand and foot and is doing all of the care giving to K-Man (I am not supposed to lift anything over 10lbs and K-Man is now a hefty 15.3). Cookie may have a new calling in life he makes a very attentive nurse, I am very lucky to have such a great husband. My family is pretty awesome, Bampa took me to the hospital and waited for me despite his extreme dislike for hospitals and Glama watched my sweet little baby boy. I really do feel blessed to have such a wonderful support group, thanks again for all of your help!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Jen, I hadn't heard! I hope you feel better soon!

Glama said...

Team Davi' is always here for you. You came through like a champ. Cookie has been a great nurse maid. I got the best job, snuggling K-Man. The trick now is not to get back into action too quickly. That is hard trick for the granddaughters of Mary Fielding Smith...we all have that "crossing the plain" gene.

Unknown said...

How rude of your body to attack you! I think you should maybe drink a little poison just to wig them all out and put them on panic! Two can play this game! *Bwahahahaha!* Um... but not too much. You don't really want to get sick! So... funny story for you. I went to the doc and found out I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis... no, it's not a Japanese meal. It's wear your body sees your thyroid and yells, "ATTACK!" and destroys it. You know what that means?! I'm a fighter on the outside and a murderer within!! Ha hah aha!. Just thought I'd share. I'm sure it made you laugh. Get better!

Missletoe said...

I have been wondering about you, try to take it EASY! Tell Team Davi' to keep it up!

Mackenzie said...

Yikes! Hope you are feeling better!

Heather said...

i just heard & i'm so sorry! I hope you are feeling better! i love you guys & can't wait to see ya soon!

xoxo
matt would make a cute nurse! ;)