Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's cha got there?

Well folks today was my first day back to work and let me tell you eight hours has never felt so long! It was fun to get back and chit chat with my co-workers and show them cute baby pic's. Cookie even brought K-Man to work so I could get a mid day snuggle in. Even with all of these highs I still managed to hit a new low. I was coming out of the walk in freezer when I felt my milk come in, naturally I grabbed my breasts as a reflex, as I was doing this my boss Carissa turns the corner with her adorable two year old daughter to catch me in my unconcious grope. Always the diplomat she asked me "what cha got there?". I got to admit my quick wit failed me and I had NOTHING, I just muttered something about not being in public for awhile. She just laughed and welcomed me back.

6 comments:

Mackenzie said...

LOL - thanks for a good laugh this morning! :-)

Heather said...

:) Love ya! you always can make me smile...

~kj~ said...

that is awesome!!! however I am surprised that your quick wit let you down! We didn't make it by saturday due to we were at the dealership for 5 1/2 hours and I just wanted to get home...I know I should not have an excuse to come and stop by, so I will make it up and when I stop by I will bring treats!!!!

Love you guys!

nersey said...

Treats eh? Stop by anytime

~kj~ said...

i need yours and matt's phone numbers......

Unknown said...

ha ha! Most excellent story of embarrassment! I'm so proud of you! You couldn't think of anything like, "Just making sure they're still there" or "Thought they need a hug" or anything?! I am shocked, but still laughing!