Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cute Baby Pic's and 2 month stat's







I am the worst blogger, which is unfortunate because I have fantastic source material. Last week I took our little man cub for his 2 month check up and here are the stats, Length 22 1/2 inches long (50%) and wieght 13.2 oz (75%) and for mistletoes he happened to be off the charts in cuteness. Our little baby sure does like to grow! He also does some new tricks like smile and swat at the toys above his head. P.S. These photo's were from early August they were just to cute not to post. My favorite is the 3am milk coma in the boppy followed by the gun show

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you blogged! It's super nice to get an update! Glad everything is going well and your little man is growing. Keep those posts coming!

~kj~ said...

Oh my he is so freakin cute and definatley fits in the family!!! I want to come hold him and love him and give him hundreds of kisses!!!

xo

nersey said...

krissy we are available ANYTIME!

Heather said...

he is so c u t e. I can't wait to hold him!!!!
i can't wait to kiss him all over as well! :)

Glama said...

These are darling pictures, but it is time to update again...the kid is growing like a weed and gets cuter every day.

Angie said...

Wow! Your baby caught up to mine in the second month! I'm going in to have his four month appointment tomorrow! I'll post what his stats are so you can compare yours when he hits that milestone! Cute pics by the way!