Monday, May 17, 2010

Look What We Found!

A birds nest complete with a little blue egg!
and a butterfly!
Both of these remarkable creatures were hiding out in my hanging baskets on the same day while I was watering and grooming them. Both K-Man were ex tactic and called the other Phrogbottom women who share our enthusiasm for all things nature. However when we called Glama and asked her to guess what we found she out guessed us. She was hoping we had found alligator or snake eggs. Yikes, we will take a pretty blue egg and butterfly anytime. But what other answer would you expect from a women who freezes interesting bugs in her garage freezer.




2 comments:

Glama said...

I still think it would be cool to have your very own snakes.

nersey said...

EEEEEK! I have had enough snakes courtasy of Mt. Olympus and your driveway. I like my snakes either in cages or free in the wilderness or if they are just visiting. I do not share space well with slithery ones.